Tuesday 13 February 2024

FENLAND RODS 2024

 Hi, everyone. Our first match is on April 14th, on Yew, and it's the Club Cup. Best if you can let me know you want to fish, on 07941 291076 or by email: mcampbell672@aol.com I have Kev, Allan G and myself in already but there are 15 pegs so we should be OK.

The day ticket at Decoy has gone up to £10, so Kev will be wanting £16, including the £1 Golden Peg and the main £5 pools (paying top 3) . 

I will be collecting the £2 section fee - sections normally being of 3 or 4 anglers (the end result being that more people will be taking home winnings than previously). I will be paying sections out.

I hope to have a board up before the draw showing the sections.

Oak has been sheeted, to prevent the banks deteriorating any further, and it should be available for fishing very soon. Apparently the Environment Agency said it should not be dredged!

Remember it's aiming for 50 lb per net (someone has to lift it out) but we will allow up to 60 lb. No cupping in while pole fishing (it is allowed when using a rod).

Good luck (but not as much as for me).

Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment